Tags: cocktail recipes
With zips, zing, and tang, our Cucumber Chardonnay Fizz is the staple of summer. A refreshing splash of cucumber and lime, this cocktail is best enjoyed among warm breezes, summer sun, and good company.
This cocktail won’t take you on a sweet journey of fruity notes and flavors; it’s more of a cold splash of water in the midday sun. Ready to jump in? See below to mix up your own Sutter Home Cucumber Chardonnay Fizz.
What you’ll need to enjoy a glass of Cucumber Chardonnay Fizz Cocktail:
- 1 ounce cucumber water
- 3 ounces Sutter Home Chardonnay
- ½ ounce lime juice
- Pinch of mint
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 ounces Sutter Home Bubbly Brut
How to mix:
- First, if you’re making your own cucumber water rather than purchasing from the store, grate a cucumber into a small bowl and then use a muddler to blend the cucumber. Strain the cucumber into a separate cup until you have 1 ounce.
- Add the cucumber water, Sutter Home Chardonnay, lime juice, mint, and sugar to your cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake.
- Strain into a serving glass and add Sutter Home Bubbly Brut.
- Garnish with a cucumber slice.