Tags: cocktail recipes
With zips, zing, and tang, our Cucumber Chardonnay Fizz is the staple of summer. A refreshing splash of cucumber and lime, this cocktail is best enjoyed among warm breezes, summer sun, and good company.
This cocktail won’t take you on a sweet journey of fruity notes and flavors; it’s more of a cold splash of water in the midday sun. Ready to jump in? See below to mix up your own Sutter Home Cucumber Chardonnay Fizz.
What you’ll need to enjoy a glass of Cucumber Chardonnay Fizz Cocktail:
- 1 ounce cucumber water
- 3 ounces Sutter Home Chardonnay
- ½ ounce lime juice
- Pinch of mint
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 ounces Sutter Home Bubbly Brut
How to mix:
- First, if you’re making your own cucumber water rather than purchasing from the store, grate a cucumber into a small bowl and then use a muddler to blend the cucumber. Strain the cucumber into a separate cup until you have 1 ounce.
- Add the cucumber water, Sutter Home Chardonnay, lime juice, mint, and sugar to your cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake.
- Strain into a serving glass and add Sutter Home Bubbly Brut.
- Garnish with a cucumber slice.
If you enjoyed this splash of refreshment, then try our Mini Bottle Melonade. It’ll take you down the sweeter side of summer with mouthwatering watermelon. Visit the recipe here: http://bit.ly/2u9TyOv