Happy Moscatober!

It's Moscatober - the sweetest month of the year! We're offering you a fantastic 6-pack of all of the Sutter Home Moscatos.

Retail price: $54

When you call (800.967.4663) or stop by our tasting room in Saint Helena, you will get $10 off! That's only $44 for the 6-pack.

Wine club members! We have an even better deal for you. If you call or stop by the Sutter Home tasting room, you'll get $15 off the retail price!  That's only $39 for the 6-pack. Interested in become a wine club member? Click here for more information.

This Moscatober 6-pack includes:

• 1 bottle of Moscato
  • 1 bottle of Red Moscato
  • 1 bottle of Pink Moscato
  • 1 bottle of Bubbly Moscato
  • 1 bottle of Bubbly Pink Moscato
  • 1 bottle of Muscat of Alexandria

Shipping is limited by state. We can ship to: AK (see restrictions below), CA, CO, DC, FL (see restrictions below), GA, HI, ID, IL, IA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, ND, NY (see restrictions below), OR, SC, TX, VT, VA, WA, WV (see restrictions below), WI, WY

____________________________________________________

Some states have DRY COUNTIES. See the list below to see if your county listed. If so, we are unable to ship to you.

Alaska - DRY COUNTIES
Akiachak, Akiak, Alakanuk, Allakaket, Ambler, Anaktuvuk Pass, Angoon, Atquasuk, Beaver, Birch Creek, Brevig Mission, Buckland, Chalkyitsik, Chefornak, Chevak, Deering, Diomede, Eek, Elim, Emmonak, Gambell, Golovin, Goodnews Bay, Gulkana, Hooper Bay, Kake, Kasigluk, Kiana, Kipnuk, Kivalina, Kobuk, Kongiganak, Kotlik, Koyuk, Kwethluk, Kwigillingok, Lower Kalskag, Manokotak, Marshall, Mekoryuk, Minto, Mountain Village, Napakiak, Napaskiak, Newtok, Nightmute, Nikolai, Noatak, Noorvik, Nuiqsut, Nunapitchuk, Pilot Station, Platinum, Point Hope, Point Lay, Port Alexander, Quinhagak, Russian Mission, Saint Marys, Saint Michael, Savoonga, Scammon Bay, Selawik, Shaktoolik, Sheldon Point, Shishmaref, Shungnak, Stebbins, Stevens Village, Tanacross, Tatitlek, Tetlin, Toksook Bay, Tuluksak, Tuntutuliak, Tununak, Twin Hills, Upper Kalskag, Wainwright, Wales.

Florida - DRY COUNTIES
Lafayette, Liberty, Madison, Suwannee, Washington.

New York - DRY COUNTIES
Argyle, Berkshire, Bovina, Caneadea, Clymer, Fremont, Harmony, Jasper, Lapeer, Neversink, Orwell, Potter.

West Virginia - DRY COUNTIES
Bethany, Calhoun, Capon Bridge, East Bank, Fort Gay, Grant, Jackson, Lincoln, Pocahontas, Roane, Upshur, Wayne, Wetzel, Worthington.

Comments

Submitted by LISA NASH on

DO YOU SHIP TO GA??

I am having trouble finding the Pink Moscato in stores, can you tell me where in the Lewiston Idaho or Clarkston Washington area that I would find it. ALso love the Sweet Red and can fine it everywhere

Submitted by Angela Adams on

I love Moscato and Sutter Home is the best. Bought a bottle of pink this past weekend. But unfortunately I don't live by any of your tasting rooms. I live in Indianapolis, IN. I would love to be able to take advantage of any coupons, discounts of specials you all can furnish...

Submitted by Patty Mabry on

How do I become a member?

@Lisa - We do! Please chat with our tasting room about this offer.

@Rita - Our best recommendations are to order Sutter Home Pink Moscato through our tasting room, through our e-store (http://bit.ly/UFxTRd), or talk with your favorite store's manager. They're usually happy to stock wine their customers ask for!

@Angela - It looks like Indiana does not allow online coupons nor wine shipping at this time. We apologize - we wish we could offer everything to everyone but we must abide by state laws. If you see something you'd like, we recommend you chat with your store manager. They're usually happy to help!

Submitted by Dee on

I live in Missouri, we have access to some of the Moscato (my favorite by the way) Would love to purchase the advertised 6 pk. Is this one of the states you ship too???

Submitted by Carmen on

Very interested in this & the wine club, but can't find the application or shipping to Texas...if you do.

Hi Carmen - Please visit http://bit.ly/GzPUxu. Next to each header, there is a Join Now button on the top right. Click that and you'll get an online application! We do ship to Texas.

@Dee - We do ship to MO!

Submitted by Cindi on

Do any of your clubs do just whites I can't do true reds as the tannins trigger migraines?

@Cindi - Please call our tasting room for additional info about our clubs: 800.967.4663. Thank you!

Submitted by Grace on

How much is the shipping to rockland county New York for the 6 bottles of moscato wines?

Submitted by Paula on

so what's up with Vermont? It's sure not a dry county… can u ship to VT? you don't have any info about it.

Submitted by Danielle B on

Do you ship to NJ? I know wineries in NJ can ship.

Submitted by Tiffany on

How do I get this shipped to me?! This is heaven to me!!

Submitted by Jim Beardsley on

Can you ship to NJ?

Hi everyone!

-We cannot ship to New Jersey due to state laws. Please reference the list above in the blog post.

-We can ship to Vermont. See the list above.

-If you have questions about ordering, shipping costs or anything about Moscatober, please call our tasting room at 800.967.4663. Our staff is amazing and can help you with anything!

Submitted by Michelle Perkins on

I would like to This Moscatober 6-pack includes:
1 bottle of Moscato
1 bottle of Red Moscato
1 bottle of Pink Moscato
1 bottle of Bubbly Moscato
1 bottle of Bubbly Pink Moscato
1 bottle of Muscat of Alexandria

Submitted by Michelle Perkins on

How do I order this?

Submitted by valerie on

Do you not ship to TN,KY or OH?

Submitted by Tenisha on

Hi I'm trying to find a sweet wine my husband and I can enjoy with dinner. I dislike bitter wines,but wanna try something to spice up our dinner. Any suggestions?

Submitted by Sandra on

It the only for October? I want to ship to friends in Islamorada but they won't ne there until November 1st.

Submitted by Tiffany on

Do you ship to Ohio?

-@Michelle Perkins - Please call the tasting room. This is the only way you are able to order this special. 800.967.4663

-@Valerie - The states listed above are the only states we are allowed to legally ship to. This is due to state laws that we must abide by.

-Sandra - Yes. This promotion is only for October. If you order now, the wine will not be delivered until after November 1. Please discuss this with our tasting room staff when you call. 800.967.4663

-@Tiffany - We cannot legally ship to Ohio.