Sutter Home Bubbly Moscato!

Have a special occasion? Pop open a bottle of our new Sutter Home Bubbly Moscato!

Lavish aromas of rose petals and lichee fruit are propelled by tiny bubbles that burst on the palate, releasing the luscious flavors of creamy white peaches and ripe, juicy honeydew melons. With a crisp, refreshing finish, our bubbly is versatile and easy to enjoy—yummy, in fact!—and goes beautifully with fruity desserts, light cheeses, and celebrations big or small. Chill a bottle and add some pizzazz to a picnic or your brunch.

For more information, visit the wine page.

Sutter Home Bubbly Moscato: What's your occasion?

Comments

Submitted by Teresa M. on

Had a taste at my local Kroger store in Frisco, TX. Wow was I so surprised and bought some. My husband and I cannot find a wine that we can stand and this one made us both fans. Loved the taste and what a great, crisp and bubbly flavor to enjoy over the holidays.

Submitted by Teresa C on

Oooooo - I am SO excited by this and need to go the store to find some *Now!* I've recently fallen in love with Sutter Home Moscato and have always adored sparkling wines -to put them together for me was so nice, Thank You!

Thanks, Teresa! We hope you enjoy our Bubbly Moscato. If you don't see it in your local store, it may not have arrived there yet. Be sure to ask the store manager when it will be coming in!

Submitted by Angie on

OMG I JUST POPPED OPEN A BOTTLE & IT IS OH SO GOOD THAT I WISH I HAD BOUGHT 2... U GUYS ARE AWESOME!

Submitted by Delores Tyler on

I love this wine, it was light and wonderful. I purchased one bottle at Sam's Club, but when I went back to buy more, they no longer carried it. I live on the east coast close to the North Carolina/Virginia border. Please steer me to the stores that carry this delicious wine.

Submitted by MKS656 on

Thanks Megan. Merry Christmas to you and the Sutter Home team! I am currently enjoying a glass full of bubbly moscato. Its delicious. Thank you for such an awesome product! YUM!

Submitted by MKS656 on

I just purchased 3 of these at Ralphs. Sutter home has always been my favorite moscato compared to many others ive tried. Is this only for the holidays? Because this is the 1st time ive ever seen it.

Thanks, Teresa, & cheers!

@MKS656 - Thanks for buying Sutter Home Bubbly Moscato! Do not fear - this is not a seasonal wine! Bubbly Moscato is here to stay. Happy Holidays and let us know how you like the wine!

Submitted by JANICE PORTER on

where can I buy bubbly moscato in birmingham, alabama.

Hi Janice - We have a couple of suggestions for you. You can talk to your favorite store's manager and ask them to stock Sutter Home Bubbly Moscato or you can check our Wine Finder: http://www.sutterhome.com/w_bm.php (right side). Cheers!

Submitted by Clay on

My wife LOVES Sutter Home Bubbly Moscato but we have recently been having problems finding it. One of our local stores in Dallas TX said that the supply was limited due to grape production issues. Is there any truth to that or is he just blowing smoke? I may have just bought the last bottle in South Dallas.

Hi Clay! We aren't having any production issues at this time. Our recommendation is to request that the store manager orders more! During the holidays, you should be seeing a lot more Bubbly Moscato out there so maybe that will help. Another option is to order it online through our e-store, where legal: www.onestopwineshop.com/sutterhome Let us know what happens!

Submitted by Valerie on

Excellent, excellent. I've enjoyed several bottles (with friends of course!)